Saturday, October 2, 2010

MySpace

This is the space in which I'm working on an icon of Vladyka John. Some people have studios. If I had a studio it would probably be less organized than this.

I have my chair-and-stool lighting creation, my stool/TV tray work table, and something I call my "Quick Box." This box contains the brush-sizes and paint-colors I'm currently working with, in addition to the mess-up miscellanea I need when I mess up--which I need to replenish often, FYI.

I can set up and break down this stuff in less than five minutes, morning, noon, and night. It's become both a habit and a challenge to turn this 3'x5' studio back into the 3'x5' walkway in between the kitchen, living room, classroom.

I also homeschool five kids and make homecooked meals almost every day. I sometimes get behind on laundry, though.